Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're Back at School!


I am a little behind, but school started last week for McCall. She was THRILLED! We set out clothes the night before, made her lunch, and got everything ready. The whole neighborhood walks to school together. It is a lot of fun. McKinley loves it to because it is a big social event for her every morning and afternoon!

McKinley trying on McCall's school bag.

McCall and her friend Ali. They have the same teacher. They are standing outside of their door to class.

Goodbye my sweet little girl. It was hard to walk away and leave her. Luckily she was so excited that it helped. I don't know what I would have done if she were nerveous or sad.
She loves school and is having a great time!

3 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

Thank you for posting these sweet pictures :) McCall is growing up so fast, I can't even stand it...and Thank you for letting me steal your husband for a few hours on Saturday he was a life saver, as usual!!!

ashleydare said...

I love the pics - I agree with Katie - she is growing up so fast, she looks so big! Does she like her teacher, the kids in her class, how is going to school all day? thanks for posting the pictures.

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

so cute....so McCall!!! And McKinley for that matter!

Love the pics!