Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Shirt!!!


This is what Spencer wears every other day... He LOVES his fire engine shirt! It is actually a hand-me-down from cousin Matthew (a blessing or a curse, I am not really sure right now). Every morning Spencer wakes up and says "how bout I wear... My fire engine shirt." But because we have to wash it he can only wear it about 3 times a week (sometimes it just happens to stay in the laundry a little longer so he can wear a few more outfits). Sorry Josh and Lauren... this is one shirt that may not be salvageable for baby Blake!

My silly Spencer!!!
This week Mike took Spencer up to Washington for a few days to pick up some things from my aunt and uncle. It is amazing how quiet my house is without this crazy little kid. I found myself wondering where he was all day long. It would make me panic. I miss him like mad, but boy am I getting a lot done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he is the cutest boy ever!!!!