Monday, June 28, 2010

RUBY...


Ruby is getting sooo big! I decided that we needed to dedicate a whole entry on her. Being child #4 she doesn't get a whole lot to herself!
I can't believe that in just over a month she will be one. Where did the time go? Ruby loves crawling and pulling herself up on everything. She is even starting to walk around furniture.


Ruby is almost always happy!!! She loves to laugh and her favorite thing to do is crawl into Spencer's room and get into all of his stuff. (this might be foreshadowing the future)

Ruby's hair is finally long enough for "ponies." Now I have one more head of hair to do. Getting everyone ready Sunday morning by 9 was a little rough.
We love our Ruby!!!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Look at her, wow, she is so darling! I can't believe she is already walking around furniture, that is nuts! And all that hair - no fair!!! Grandma said you guys found an awesome house, hope you liking everything down south!

ashleydare said...

Yeah - the blog is back! I love her little piggies. I can't believe she is going to be one in August.

I hope you have a fabulous birthday tomorrow and that grandma made you homemade ice cream! Are you going to go to the midnight showing of teenage lust vampire style for your birthday?

xxx,