Friday, April 25, 2008

McCall's Ballet Recital...


McCall performed in her first real ballet on Thursday night. She was soooo excited. Her ballet studio put on the production of Snow White. The performance was up at the U at Kingsbury Hall. It is a huge stage and an amazing building. I thought that she would be nerveous, but she said that she wasn't at all. This I was glad of. She was a bubble in the Cottage scene. Her part was so cute. She said afterwards that she was very proud of herself. I would post pictures of her, but there was no flash photography allowed. The studio took photo's that they will post, so I will see if I can attach some when they do.
This was a great night! Grandma and Grandpa came and Grandma Midge also. She was thrilled to have them there. Grandpa even brought her a bouquet of flowers. It was a lot of fun.

McCall doing a serious pose. And like always, one big highlight of the night was that she got to wear make-up.

We Love our McCall!!!

No comments: