Monday, June 23, 2008

What a stud!!!


McCall LOVES her bike. She loves riding it everywhere. Lately she has been begging grandma Kaye to go on bike rides with her. So they have taken a few together. Well this morning Grandma called McCall and asked her if she wanted to go riding (and of course she was thrilled). When McCall got home she ran in and showed me her new duds that grandpa had bought her. They looked so cute. She has such muscular legs, that it was funny to see her running around in little bike shorts. Grandpa doesn't cut corners, he got her the real Pearl Izumi brand of bike clothes. Her little shorts even have the padding in them. The best part of all is that they match Grandma Kayes! Oh how she can't wait to go riding again tomorrow!

McCall showing off her new clothes. This picture shows the three pockets on the back of her bike shirt. She informed me that it is for carrying snacks, treats, water, or all kinds of things. I can't wait to see what finds its way into her pockets!

Posing by her bike. Oh to be six again...
(sorry for the fuzzy picts) my camera is dying a slow death!

3 comments:

ashleydare said...

So Cool! I want matching bike clothes.

Katie Dunn said...

LOVE IT! So darling...I can just picture her now with the get up :) Your parents are awesome.

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! her hair looks sooooo long!!! Please tell her how cute I think she is in that outfit! She seriously looks like you but miniature! :) what a little athlete!!!