Friday, June 13, 2008

It's been awhile...


Sorry that it has been so long since I have updated. We have been really busy. Summer is HERE! The kids are out of school, and swim lessons, play groups etc. have started. These are some pictures of McKinley's ballet performance. She was a clown and looked adorable. We went to her performance the night before we went to California. (sorry no california pics yet, I haven't had time to download them) But we had a great trip swimming in grandma and papa's pool, hanging out at the beach, and playing with our cousins!

McKinley got to wear make-up. In our house that is the best thing about a performance. She has killer eyelashes. I wish mine were as long as hers!


Our little family. Spencer wouldn't cooperate for the photo. But here we are!!!

1 comment:

ashleydare said...

YEAH - I have been waiting for you to post some new pictures. I love them, especially the close up of Kinney! Hope your summer is wonderful. xoxo ash