Wednesday, May 13, 2009

T-BALL


Our lives have been taken over by t-ball. We decided to try this instead of soccer this spring and McCall loves it. She is actually in coach pitch, and McKinley is in t-ball. I feel like we are living at the field. This is a picture of what Spencer does. He will sit long enough to eat snacks, then he is up running and causing trouble!


McKinley posing. For some reason she always has to kick up a leg!!!

McCall on Base.

McCall batting...



We didn't get many pictures of the funeral, but here is a great grandchild giving grandpa a Kiss! Grandma's funeral was wonderful! She was an amazing person...


3 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

I am in love with the T-BALL pictures... Seriously so cute!!! I can't wait for Saturday!!!

Whitney Palmer said...

Wow T-Ball was fun for me too! I love that the girls are wearing skirts! Very girly!

ashleydare said...

I never understand why they give little people playing sports adult size shirts. so funny.

thanks for posting the picture of grandpa - it is really sweet.

xoxo